Any investment banker/financing professional person - English speaker?

I tried to search and the blog came up with several results about invesment activities in Vietnam but all were not what I was looking for.

I am looking for someone has knowledge on investment banking/financing activities to help me out with terms and definition, investment flows between basic international standard and what is happening in VN. I do not expect an English native speaker but anyone uses English as professional language in financing and banking and know about the market in Vietnam. I am not asking for help with the sources for reading as I am reading those but for someone can help me out with practical knowledge so that I can capture the terms/definitions in banking and financing areas in Vietnam and compare with international activities. And yes, if you are not based in HCMC, we can find a way out. If you know someone who may help, please refer to me - I am just so eager to learn more. Please PM me or comments here.  Many thanks in advance. The only thing I can offer in exchange is a good cup of coffee (I can guarantee this with Vietnamese taste!!!).

To ad: I'm not sure if this is right place to post but in case it's not, please leave it for a week. Thanks.

VietNam is moving toward international standards. This is driven by the State Bank of VietNam and the World Trade Organisation membership.

One my my English language students is a lawyer working for a bank and her studies are based upon all the new regulations that are being promulgated by the SBV.

Several ISO standards apply to the banking industry and VietNam is BIG on ISO!

I learn a lot from instructing my students!

Hi,

Are you looking for a financial consultant? I remember you used to mention about stock market. Is that you are looking for?

Regards

Do you mention about something like Amibroker ?

Thank you all for the responses. A securities trader, risk analysist in financing and individual investment would be great :)

The first and the hardest lesson I've learnt is " cut loss " . Whenever my portfolio is -8% , I will cut loss ; a little hurt but less loss is better than great loss :)

[Moderated: No free ad]

[Moderated: No free ad]

What you need mate?