Canadian bar and grill

With all the canadians invading honduras. I was wondering how a canadian bar and grill would do there?  Serve canadian beer, alberta beef, and have hockey and cfl football on the tv's.  and of course the blue jays. Even a little curling. With a bubble top hockey game and an arcade style curling game.

I have a great idea if you want to start up something around La Ceiba.

Come visit and.scope it out.p

I'm in! Especially the Alberta beef. We have outstanding fish, chicken and pork here but the beef leaves a lot to be desired. On Roatan, which has the highest number of expats, especially Canadians, we can get USDA beef but still not as good as Alberta's. On the mainland the Canadians are quite spread out around the country. There is a bar in West End, Roatan, owned by a Honduran/Canadian that has all the Canadian sports on TV and even a parking spot for Leafs fans only! Although the idea of a curling, hockey rink is appealing I doubt if there would be enough volume to make it economically viable. We do have some pretty cool street hockey tournaments though :-) I can give you more info if you like: [email protected].

Great idea. Go for it.