Advise on visit visa ... urgent important

Hello,
I wanted to confirm i got my employment visa in feb 2012 and i left uae in sep 2012. Since then i haven't got back and the company has not charged anything against me which i m sure about .. My visa is expired in aug 2014 which wasnt officially cancelled ... The status of the company currently is that it license has expired in 2013 and not been renewed and the partners have also not cancelled their visa and have left uae for good ... So will i have any problems when i go to dubai for visit visa??

Dubai Just have name but  a labor Country, no standard life, very Hot. sudani somali syrian irani working in Police law and Order  very funny.

No problem you can go anytime.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

No problem in going there on visit visa if you havent been banned or a case has been registered against you.  But if you get a job in Dubai, there may or may not be a problem in getting the new work permit....depending on how the old one was updated in the system.

send ur passport through embassy for official cancelation,other wise ur visa will never approved before cancel previous visa...