Want to study Spanish

Hola everybody, i'm looking forward to study and learn Spanish language i would prefer someone who speaks it and willing to exchange and learn Arab from me..jaja i hope i can find someone or can u recommend me a place in Jeddah where i can study Spanish? Gracias!

Anybody??

hello, i am native spanish.. and i give spanish class .. for man is good in gruop or whit the family

How are you a native spanish and you demand in group or with family? Do you think i'm some kind of rapist? Or are you some sort of convert? I am married and i have family if you're interested send a message if not then adios.

????? What happend? Yes i am native spanish and i don think nothing about you.... And i dont know why you are agresive... And sorry if i say something you dont like. And sure i dont want Private class whit man if you dont understand that sorry.

Moe47 wrote:

How are you a native spanish and you demand in group or with family? Do you think i'm some kind of rapist? Or are you some sort of convert? I am married and i have family if you're interested send a message if not then adios.

Hey moe47, you don't need to be aggressive , it seems daluly20's English is not as good as but that's not matter if you check his/her's profile,He /She teaches women and kids that's why he/she asked you that question whether you want to learn with family or not (vague understanding).

he has an overall aggressive and rude manner and most of his posts show it, just not sure why the admins haven't picked up on it

rareshine wrote:

he has an overall aggressive and rude manner and most of his posts show it, just not sure why the admins haven't picked up on it

Well let's give it a chance , if his posting behavior remains the same then he will be reported if not by us then by  someone else that's a sure thing. Though team might still be observing his comments.

[Moderated: No free ad]

(Moderated: please post in the classifieds > Language classes in Jeddah section)