Moving to Kuwait - Lots of questions please help!

Hello!  :cheers:

I'm from Hong Kong and currently considering a move to Kuwait with my husband and two kids. As I've never been to Kuwait before, any of your advice on the following questions would be really appreciated!!

1. Schools - My two kids both currently go to international schools in Hong Kong so I think their transition should be relatively smooth. After doing some research I've been able to find a full list of American and UK schools; however, can any of the parents please provide personal opinions of which schools are considered the best (Top 3 maybe?) and how they compare to one another?
2. Housing - Many of the forums I've read recommended Salwa, Rumathiya and Salmiya, any other recommendations? Also, which neighborhoods are more popular for wealthy Kuwaitis? Are those neighborhoods relatively safer as well?
3. Work / Shopping - Where is the main business district and shopping/entertainment areas?

Many thanks in advance!  :)

1- depends on what system you wish to follow; US or UK- SAT or IGCSE. there is a very nice thread of the information on all schools on this forum compiled by a teacher.

2- this question seems kind of strange - where wealthy kuwaitis live?

3- Salmiya is the shoppers paradise of Kuwait, but then u also have malls like Avenues & 360 which are not in salmiya but equally amazing.

hi