Coming to live near Panjim in 2015. Anybody living there ?

Hello everybody !

My name is Tristan, I'm french, currently living in the UK and I'm signing a contract to work one year in Goa.

I will be based near Panjim and I was wondering if anybody was living there. I'm looking for people to chat a bit about the city and soon meet when I arrive in India :-)

You've landed yourself a dream job friend !

Its like paid holiday !!

Goa is such ;)

You wouldn't even feel home sick as about 25000 visters every year from France !

& another about 125000 from your second home UK !  ;)

Just chill & wait for paid holiday to start.

You'd want extension after extension when your 1 year assignments end. & all expats would be jealous of your good fortune to land a job in Goa (of all the places possible on planet)

By the way the people & the place is  expat friendly  it being a tourist destination since several decades...

Good Luck !!

(Although you don't seem to require it as luck is already shining with a focussed beam on you)

Well this is encouraging ;-)

Yes, I've heard very nice feedbacks about living in Goa, I'm not really worried about the quality of the daily life ! Just hope I can meet a few people living there, it's always nice !

Hi just wondered what job you had got? I am from the U.K. living in Dubai and keen to move to Goa!

Hi !

I will work as a chemist in the fragrance industry, that's very specific :-) not sure it helps !

Ah ok. I'm looking for something as would love to move there

Hello everybody ! Quick update regarding this topic.

I've just got my indian visa so I should be arriving in Goa (I will live in Calangute) in about a month. Is there anybody in the area to hang out/ travel a bit/ any other nice activity that Goa has to offer ? :-)

Enjoy Goa !!

You mean you will be there from the 5th Of april ? How Long are you staying ? :-)

Hello CAMILLOVAZ

Please do not write in capitals on the forum :)

Cheers

Mishna

Hi,
I am relocating to Panjim-Goa this month(July 2015). We can hang out bro :)