Qatar (attestation & MOFA) for PCC in KSA

Hi All ,

I am new to the blog and will be moving to Qatar shortly, PCC was issue from Indian Embassy Riyadh last week.

As per my employer I need Police clearance (attested by Qatari embassy and stamped by the Ministry of foreign affairs)

I get confused like where can I get Stamp by MOFA (Saudi /India /Qatar embassy) or please refer to any service agents who can guide/help me  for the task .

Thanks
Ahmed

Police Clearance Certificate for Indian Citizen:

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued on the basis of Police Verification Report received in respect of the passport held by the applicant. A Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by the RPO (Indian Region Passport office) service of the relevant country by certifying no criminal record found of the applicant.

Procedure to apply for police clearance certificate: Download the Police Clearance Certificate E-From Fill the form and submit to the nearby RPO office in India. They will charge you 500 rupees.  Police Clearance Certificate is a miscellaneous form and accepted cash at the Region office. Within one hour they will stamp in your passport PCC granted and will issue one PCC No Criminal record certificate.

Please Note:  if your passport was issue or renewed from India, it will take 1 hour to get the PCC Stamping.
If your passport was renewed from Middle East country and you are apply for PCC it will take 2 months (Physical local police station verification required), under the table bribe will push your file on fast track process

Dear Ahmed,

I am on the same boat, Did you get police clearance certificate attested by Qatari embassy and stamped by the Ministry of foreign affairs.

If so please let me know the procedure.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Haji
email: [email protected]

Hai Ahmed,
Did u got your PCC?
I was in Riyadh before and got PCC attested by MoFA & Qatar embassy for me & my wife.
It is very simple, only thing is that we should know the way. It's a long process, can't write down.
Please call me if you want to know the procedure. 00974 55923262

Regards
Johnson

Hi all,

I am Nizam. I am currently working in Riyad. Recently I got a job offer from Qatar. Since it is a govt. job so they demanded lot of documents for visa application and other process. Out of these documents, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) was one of them.
Procedure for this is easy if you know the right way. I had to suffer a lot because nobody guided me the right way. Now I received PCC/CCC.
So, I want to share the correct procedure to obtain PCC Certificate for Qatar.

Step 1. (Apply for PCC)
Go to Indian Embassy Passport Center (Batha or Ummal Hamaam) and apply for Saudi PCC (Do not apply for Qatar PCC issued by Indian Embassy). This Saudi PCC is a no objection certificate issued from Embassy. It will take around a week but sometimes you may obtain early.

Step 2. (MOFA Stamping)
After receiving Saudi PCC (No Objection letter) from Indian embassy take it to Ministry of foreign Affairs (MOFA) Saudi (Nasseriyah Street). There they will stamp this Saudi PCC (No objection certificate) and charge you 30 SAR. Normally it will only take 5-10 mins.

Step 3 (Submit to Police Authority)
After MOFA stamping is finished go to Police Authority or Finger print Office situated in Diera and submit this certificate along with one Passport size photograph and Iqama copy. There they will take your finger print and after 3 days they will issue a Criminal Clearance certificate (CCC).

Step 4 (MOFA stamping on CCC/PCC)
After receiving your original PCC/CCC certificate. Take it to MOFA again and do stamping (30 Riyal). Normally it will be done within 10 min.

Step 5 (Qatar Embassy Attestation)
After MOFA stamping on PCC/CCC take it to Qatar embassy (Diplomatic Quarters). There Submit your document and ask for the Account number to pay for attestation. Once you get the account number for Attestation Fee payment, go to the nearest Hollandi Bank situated in Diplomatic Quarter area and pay 25 SAR or as said by Embassy people. Now take that payment slip and submit it in Qatar embassy again. Within 2-3 hrs you will get your certificates attested. If you are lucky you may get early also.

Sorry for my bad English.

How much the payment of attestation?  Ca I authorized someone to do it? because im far from Riyad

Im from philippines and I need to authenticate documents in qatar embassy for a job offer.Unfortunately im in riyadh now and I can't go home for this..Can I do it here in qatar embassy riyadh or is there any agency that process such? Thank you