Surinder Singh for the England for Egyptian

I have here some links which should help you to get to the UK with your English wife (my case) or husband
One of the good friends here told me about

Surinder Singh

I thought about it with my fiance today
Also any help will be highly appreciated
Thanks

eumovement.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/no-visa-but-still-want-to-travel/

eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/05/30/it-is-all-about-the-eueea-citizen/

eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/09/19/what-does-the-eu-citizen-need-to-do/

eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/what-does-family-member-n

Hello
Good day and sorry if I bother you with my question
Let me Go ahead please
You said on the forum before
(
If that doesn't work out, remember that you BOTH have an absolute right to settle in any EU country other than the UK, thanks to European law. Other EU contries are not allowed to refuse a visa request from her (so long as yoyu will be going there as well) and are not allowed to charge her a visa fee.  )

You will find my question in the blog

But I wanted to understand this point more if you can tell me about the low or explain it
As my fiance is English and we planned to stay in UK till she finish her college then we can stay in another country so how that should work

Yes indeed.

What is easy is to get to another EU country (not UK) with a British spouse. If you are happy living and working there, fine. If you work there for about six months and still want to live in the UK, Surirnder Singh becomes relevant.

And you can get your visa easily without any problems or requirements but your marriage certificate

But what if I stayed in the host EU country and my wife back to her home country for study
Like when we get married she will be in the beginning of her second year of college