Dance Classes

Looking for free or cheap dance classes in Odense or Nyborg. Preferably contemporary, hiphop, girly hiphop or jazz.

Are you also looking for dance teachers? I am an experienced dancer/teacher/performer from the United States looking for teaching opportunities in Denmark/Copenhagen :)

Well I don't think I can afford private lessons, but if you were to start a class I'd be interested. All I seem to find are classes from 80kr per class, which isnt affordable. Im hoping to find a monthly price like 200/250, with one class a week or so.

Okay.... so you are a student looking for classes..... I understand now... well maybe you can do me a favor.... i will move to Copenhagen at the end of October and will be looking for dance studios / gym's to teach in.... do you know the names of the dance studios around in CPH? Let's connect through facebook / instagram as well.... let me know your experience in dance training , etc... If all goes well in CPH with teaching... maybe I can use you as an assistant.. But I would need to know your experience/background, etc...   

G ;-)

Oh I don't have background in dancing. I've done aerobics and yoga, but dancing has been a passion for me... it just never happened because of the cost or no-one believing I could do it. Maybe I'm too old to begin :P

I'm based in Odense so I have no idea about CPH studios, sorry! I can definitely have a search online for you and offer any other advice that may help you settle in Denmark :)