Anybody has info on single visa rules @ HAMAD? im with my husband here

The one that I talked to, (HR)  told me that I cannot stay anywhere besides the accommodation that Hamad will give to me coz Im on a single visa. How is that?  I am married and I am here with my husband. Pls HELP!

Can you tell us? You were hired locally or internationally?

hello. i was hired locally..

If you were hired locally, they will not pay you annual ticket, housing, only location and transportation allowance. Submit your Marriage certificate, in case might give you leave out if they agreed to give you the housing.

Thank you so much wilson. are you working at hamad? I already submitted my marriage crtificate but the Hr that i talked to told me that i cannot stay other than the accommodation of hamad eventhough i am married and my husband is here. The first hr officer that i talked to did not say that tho. Someone told me that i can file for housing allowance after i signed the offer letter? Do u know if this is true? I am still waiting here when will they let me sign the offer letter. It took how many weeks already. 😭

@wilson-- they discussed already the salary and transportation allowance. no housing allowance for me but the HR that i talked to told me that i need to stay at hamad accommodation since im on a single visa. i just told her that i am married and before that issue, she asked me to send my marriage cert (authenticated) now she is telling me that i cannot be with my husband here.. i did not yet signed the offer letter, it's been more than 2 weeks now... *sigh

No Issue, once you get the QID under HMC sponsorship. You can leave out.

watermelon1721 wrote:

@wilson-- they discussed already the salary and transportation allowance. no housing allowance for me but the HR that i talked to told me that i need to stay at hamad accommodation since im on a single visa. i just told her that i am married and before that issue, she asked me to send my marriage cert (authenticated) now she is telling me that i cannot be with my husband here.. i did not yet signed the offer letter, it's been more than 2 weeks now... *sigh

What is QID? So it means i need to stay at the accommodation for the mean time??  :sosad:

@ QID is Qatari ID or resident ID ( iqama). Yeah for time been you have to stay at the Hmc Accommodation. Once the process finished you can Leave out.

Oh nooooo 😭

Wilson wrote:

@ QID is Qatari ID or resident ID ( iqama). Yeah for time been you have to stay at the Hmc Accommodation. Once the process finished you can Leave out.

Are you sure wilson. Not a good news tho. Thank you wilson

Hi everyone! I'm new here. Is it true that HMC only accept applications submitted online? Or is it better to personally submit it at their HR office? I just got my resident visa by the way. I'd like to apply in Hamad as a nurse. Submitted application online but no news yet...

watermelon1721 wrote:

The one that I talked to, (HR)  told me that I cannot stay anywhere besides the accommodation that Hamad will give to me coz Im on a single visa. How is that?  I am married and I am here with my husband. Pls HELP!