Welcome to Bangladesh

Hello! My name is Robin. I am a private tour guide from Dhaka, Bangladesh- A country with the longest unbroken sea beach and the biggest integrated Mangrove forest in the world. I have been working as a guide for 3 years.  I am  specialized in Dhaka, Cox's Bazaar, Chittagang, Rajshahi, Dinajpur, Sylhet and always feel adventurous and interest to visit a new place. As a tour guide I have the honor and pleasure to meet people of different nationalities traveling to Bangladesh for pleasure or on business.

I'm passionate about traveling and communicating with people from all different cultures. I am a friendly and cheerful person and tend to treat my clients as if they were my friends. I like to give interesting insights of Bangladeshi life; therefore instead of having a monologue-type observation, you will enter into friendly discussion and learn about the country through local eyes.

I do walking city tours, photography tours, exploring Bangladeshi culture, adventurous tour,  visiting schools, business tour,  and many exciting things.

Bangladesh is a country in south Asia. It is bordered by India on all sides except for small border with  Myanmar to the far southeast and by the Bay of Bengal.

The job of tourist guide is my dream job. If u r interested to travel in our country and also feel interest to join with me, I welcome u from the bottom of my heart.  WELCOME TO BANGLADESH

Hello voboghure

I invite you to register yourself as Tourist Guide in our business directory so that members seeking a tourist guide can stumble on your contact.

Tourist Guide in Bangladesh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks