Moving family of 6 to Dorado

Hello all!
We are planning a move to Dorado beach in the next month. We went down and visited and saw places in both Dorado beach east and Sabenero. My question would be, is Sabenero just as nice as Dorado beach east? I know we don't get the same amenities, and being we have 4 boys ages 10 mos to 8 years old, would you skip on the nicer house in Sabenero and go for Dorado beach east just for the amenities? We have also applied for the kids to go to TASIS. Where are the majority of the kids who attend, live? Any other insight would be wonderful :)

Hello HLFImama

Welcome to Expat.com

Hope that soon enough some members will be able to give you some informations.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I thought we had a couple of members who live in Dorado but obviously they didn't see this post.
Sorry but I can't help - I live in a small bario in the mountains with locals only on the east side of the island.

It seems to me that we have had a number of people who moved to Dorado or the surrounding area. Hopefully some of those people will chime in and share with those looking to follow behind them. I personally feel that the members here have at the least a minimal obligation to help others out after they have arrived in PR and learned a few things. They got the help and advice when they were looking for it. Keep passing it on..

Thanks Gregg!  Yes we are definitely still very confused and would love any insight. We do need to make a decision very soon!

I don't know if you've done it yet, but go back through the old posts and see what info you can find. And for those of you that know anything about the area, please step up and offer these people some information. They are obviously in a time crunch and time is of the essence.

I am also moving here with my family.  I am interested in renting in Dorado Beach to see if we like it.  Does anyone know a good real estate agent in Dorado Beach?

I am moving from Barcelona, Spain for a new job in Puerto Rico.

Michael Bannett