Do you know if we can get Sky programmes anywhere Internet in Spain?

Hi, we have recently moved over to La Linea from the UK. We love it here and hoping to find work in Gib ASAP. The only thing we miss by being here )apart from friends and family of course!) :-) is that we can't find any way of watching our favourite sky programmes. We have looked on the Internet and can't find anything, we will be missing the new seasons of NCIS LA,  Chicago fire, arrow etc!!
Does anyone know if there is any way that we can get them over here? Many thanks. Dawn

Hi,
Google 'xbdroid'

Theres a link under information & update which shows you how to get them for free :)
You get all the channels, movies tvshows etc

I hope this helps

Hi,
Thanks for the info. We did download it but couldn't get to see the channels we wanted, as the mouse stopped working then we had no control on the computer. There seemed to be a problem so we uninstalled it before the computer crashed again.
If anyone knows of anything else we can try please let me know 😊 Thanks

Try  http://www.filmon.com/

regards  Grumpy

Thank you I will try that one 😊 Regards. Dawn

Thanks for that link Grumpyoldbloke, it works! Is there any link that we can get over here to watch any of the channels that show US programmes like Hawaii five-0, NCIS LA, Chicago fire, blue bloods, etc?

Not programs I watch.

But a quick Google sugests they are on 5USA which is on Filmon.

But I stand to be corrected

Yes some of them are but they are all old series. The programmes we want are all in sky or Virgin tv in the UK. Oh well never mind, our priority is to get jobs so that we can stay living here anyway. I'd rather go without my favourite tv programmes and live here than go back to the UK! ☺️