Just moved here. Looking for work!

My partner and I move over here 3 weeks ago, we live in La Linea and we are both looking for work in Gibraltar.
I have vast experience with customer service etc. I have worked in a police control room as a communications officer for 13 years and was head receptionist for Leicester City Football Club for over 6 years before working for the police.
I will consider any work offered and if anyone will give me a chance in anything that I have no experience in, such as waitressing, bar work etc.
My partner is very experienced in hotel restaurants bar work etc. so hoping he will be snapped up for a job soon!   :)

How are you getting on?

Hi, thank you for asking 😊 yes we love it here. My partner should be starting work in a couple of weeks hopefully, but I haven't found work yet, so still looking and hoping something comes up for me very soon.

Hi SunnyD999, come across your post in the forum and was wondering how you are finding it at the moment, I am currently seeking to move out to Gib and have also considered rent accommadation in la linea.
please let me know of any pitfalls you have come across and also the positives as well.

Hi, we are enjoying it here and so far so good. Look at 'makana property' and 'easy renting' they have properties for long term, short term and also for sale in La Linea, Gibraltar and surrounding areas. The only thing I can say that we have found to be a slight drawback so far, is that some things takes longer to be done, or slow replies etc regarding slow sometimes. But we have been told by many people here that its just that way over here! It's a great place to live and we are so glad we took the chance to move! Good luck, hope it goes well for you if you decide to move over here ☺️