Expat jobs consultants in malaysia

I was looking for the best expat job recruitment agency or consultants in malaysia. i want to go their and meet someone to offer my cv and make him post it through him .
could u help me in that?

Hello walidz

We have some recruitment agencies who have registered themselves in our business directory, can't tell for sure if they could be the best, but you have a starting point ;)

You are kindly invited to recommend some other recruitment agency you will find once you get start looking for them.

Recruitment Agencies in Malaysia

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi you have to do it face to face. The other unmentionable expat site has meetups where you can meet up with consultants. The best one I know wont handle anyone with a salary less than 12k a month RM

Most jobs are not found via agencies - some good headhunters help find positions when you are here actually working.

It depends what kind of work you are looking for. Michael Page and Robert Walters are two that I think may have jobs for foreigners sometimes. Most agencies just wont even spend time with you and will ask you to email them so they can see if you even have the qualifications and experience that their clients are looking for.  So you probably wont get an appointment and if you turn up, I expect the receptionist will be told to just take your CV.

Dont forget to include a photograph on it and make your CV really, really professional. Having a short few lines giving a summary in sentences of what your key skills are, what added value you can bring and what is your intended next step and ambition. Remember it is about what you can bring to the company and not what you expect the company is going to do for you. That is the usual mistake people make i.e. you will gain experience from working at the company.... Employers are not charities, they expect to pay for and use the skills you have.

The best idea is to apply for jobs direct with international companies by checking out their vacancies. It all really depends on whether you have skills that are in demand and enough experience to warrant being hired for a job that a Malaysian can't do, because you are in a niche area.

hi Gravitas
would u sending a business directory for companies in kuala lumpur.
im in jalan pudu hulu but can send by email to them .
appreciate ur help.

Michael Page and Robert Walters.