Visa Extension $100?

Has anyone payed 100 or less to extend there visa for 3 months, I know it's out there on a real tight budget and need some HELP! Please and thank you.

i usually do it myself for only$10 .I i don't know how much they charge for renewing a visa for an expat  out there.I think it is not very hard.First, you will need to get a application for visa renewal  at the VISA OFFICE on NGUYEN DU  ST( if you are in HO CHI MINH city).
Secondly,fill out the form.
Thirdly,Bring the form to you ward's police station with your Temporary Stay Book (that the police issued to you) and ask them to confirm that you are locating at your current address (they will write something like "we are confirm that Mr. or Ms is staying at this address currently " and stamp on the form ).
Fourthly,bring that form and your passport to the VISA Department on Nguyen Du street ,they will give you a appointment to get the visa and your passport back within 2 weeks.You will pay only 10$ for a visa renewal.

Are you a Local Vietnamese? The charge is $10 to Extend your visa for 3 months?
Seems too easy is that price true for a foreigner?

Seath forder wrote:

Has anyone payed 100 or less to extend there visa for 3 months, I know it's out there on a real tight budget and need some HELP! Please and thank you.

Last year it was only 25$ for a new B3 visa and 10$ for a 3 month extension, reading your post made me look into my passport which was updated just 2 weeks ago by my employer, and there's a 95$ stamp on it. Wow! My employer is very generous, didn't ask a single cent from me :)

A single month extension is at least USD 45.00

hi i thought the Visa office is at the Nguyen trai Street? i must be very wrong then.