Renovationuseful information

Hi, people,

we bought a house near Ivailovgrad, which needs renovation.

it seems to be quite hard to find relyable builders here.
Does anyone know a reliable bulgarian, who speaks English and could help us to find good workers and may be supervise the project.

I will be thankful for any  useful info.

Hello lana4321

Welcome to Expat.com

You could check out our business directory and find contacts of some contractors who have registered themselves there :Housing & building contractors in Bulgaria

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, Kenjee,

thank you for the info, but all those builders seem to be quite far. We would like someone local.
If someone knows good builders in Ivaylovgrad area, please let me know

Hi Iana ,

My partner is a builder since more than 25 years and working all over Bulgaria . I you like pictures from a lot of very professional renovation works you can always send me mail . He is extemely busy and at this moment working in the south but maby he can help you .
                                                            Welcome in Bulgaria ,
                                                            Axinia
[email protected]

We've used a builder called Phillipe schotte.  Excellent standards.  His partner uses this site.  She is called axinia.

Hello, Axinia,

I am very happy to hear from you.
Do you speak Russian? You have a Russian name.

What is Philippe's hourly rate? Or does he charge a certain amount for a job?

We need guttering, may be some work on the roof, but not a lot. Outside painting.
Floors inside. Actually quite a lot of work there.

We are coming over soon. If the price will be OK, we would like to meet and discuss how we progress.
Our house is also to the south of Bulgaria.

Could I have your email address.

Kindest regards

Lana

Thank you very much. Axinia wrote herself.