Requesting information - Cost of living

Dear All,
I am in a process of considering an offer from one of the major Oil and Gas firms in KSA. I will be relocating from Muscat (Oman) with my wife and our 3 year old kid.
I would highly appreciate if anyone of you could respond to my following queries.

1-    Rent for a 3 / 4 BR villa in Riyadh (Preferably in a good considerable expat community).
2-    Monthly Expenses for utilities on an average (Electricity / water / gas etc).
3-    Availability of international schools in Riyadh (if so, what's an average monthly fee).
4-    Approximate monthly expenses for a family of 3.
5-    Any other information to be added.

I have a little idea about the living style of expats vs locals, however i would appreciate if any of you can highlight on general information on "DOs and Don'ts".

regards,

schaz wrote:

Dear All,
I am in a process of considering an offer from one of the major Oil and Gas firms in KSA. I will be relocating from Muscat (Oman) with my wife and our 3 year old kid.
I would highly appreciate if anyone of you could respond to my following queries.

1-    Rent for a 3 / 4 BR villa in Riyadh (Preferably in a good considerable expat community).
2-    Monthly Expenses for utilities on an average (Electricity / water / gas etc).
3-    Availability of international schools in Riyadh (if so, what's an average monthly fee).
4-    Approximate monthly expenses for a family of 3.
5-    Any other information to be added.

I have a little idea about the living style of expats vs locals, however i would appreciate if any of you can highlight on general information on "DOs and Don'ts".

regards,

Which city are you exactly moving to ?

:/:huh:

The city is Riyadh.

Its just an initial consideration.  It would take around 5 months for the relocation.

kindly let me have the requested information.

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

Dear Scahz,

PM me you contact number. I think might be benefit both of us.

Regards

Dear Alwasay,
I have some issues in my Inbox settings. You can send me your email ID and i'll be able to send you my contact number via mail.

My ID is  [email protected]