Date of Birth on iqama does not match with passport

Hi,

My DOB on doesn't match with the DOB of passport. I want to know the procedure of changing it. I want to call my wife on Family visa, will there be any problems if the dob on my Iqama is not corrected.

Kindly advice,
Awaiting reply ASAP

Thanks.

Hello Dear,
No problem and don't worry about this issue

johnWW wrote:

Hi,

My DOB on doesn't match with the DOB of passport. I want to know the procedure of changing it. I want to call my wife on Family visa, will there be any problems if the dob on my Iqama is not corrected.

Kindly advice,
Awaiting reply ASAP

Thanks.

cheer mate....this is story of millions of expats here

Don't Worry. Majority of Expats has the similar issues. It won't make any difference in any of your legal procedures in the Kingdom.

Hello Johny,

I will tell you why the date is different LOL, simply just because them Saudi guys who made it for you were to lazy to adjust it to the day your born and month your born.

Dont worry there is not a single problem that will occur during anything, but be sure when applying for local banks and other's to use the iqama date. Not necc. but just for pre-caution purposes..

:dumbom:

hi,
someone please tell me the complete procedure to change the dob on my iqama and how many days will it take?? i have complete documents to prove my dob as i was born in Riyadh. i need to change dob because i am a dependent therefore my age should be below 25 to get my iqama renewed. although my real age is below 25 but on iqama i appear to be older.

Date of birth Dose not match on iqama

How to solve

Old man date of birth 30/05/1970

angad2262 wrote:

Old man date of birth 30/05/1970

Tell your HR he will do it

Sehaty app created acount date of birth and I'd dose not match

angad2262 wrote:

Sehaty app created acount date of birth and I'd dose not match

Call MOH customer service