La Ceibe Beach Club

I am getting closer to heading down to Honduras and looking into buying at La Ceibe Beach Club.  How far away is a grocery store and is it big or corner store markets?  I would prefer a big store like Publix or Safeway.  I would think those stores would have a better quality control.

Are the movie theaters in English or Spanish?

How about satellite TV?  I would like to get the vancouver canucks and the blue jays and bc lions games for those rainy days.

I am pretty excited about the cheap seafood.

I am planning on retiring this year at 41.  So I have to get my finances organized so I can party the rest of my life.  Enough of these cold canadian winters.

The corner grocery store is less than one minute. They are called Poperias.. Corner stores. If you want the mall grocery store like Canada or USA.. 10 minutes.. Without traffic. If you want Wallmart owned.. It's 13 minutes called "Maxi Dispensa". It's nice to be off the path.. But still near what you need and want.

Movie theaters at the mall and across from the mall have movies in English.. Only 12 minutes away,

You can receive cable in English and with USA and Canadian programs. Want more ?!? Satellite is good too. Satellite will cost to install the dish but a monthly charge of less than $25.00 USD is awsome.

Don't forget.. There are a LOT of opportunities for investments and.... Ok "a job"... Here locally in La Ceiba".

At first sight.. You will love it or hate it. Breathe.. Knowing.... The world
And all countries are different.

Meeting foreigners from all over the globe is pretty neat for me. Once my clients meet the others .... Just wow