Has anyone purchased any goods using Amazon247.vn?

I was looking for specific stuffs and found it only at amazon247.vn and amazon.com, the US amazon gives me a zip code error, the VN amazon is not really a store but like a middle man/purchaser, I just realized it upon translating and reading the terms and conditions. They told me I need to wire the payment through local banks and I will wait 8-10 days for my package. Does anyone know about amazon247 and had a successful purchase?
Thanks.

I also took a look at it and decided not to use it. My Vietnamese wife tells me that there have been many complaints of late delivery and sub standard goods.

Amazon247.vn is a knock off/copycat web site.

A fake.

Amazon.com has associated web sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom ONLY!

[Moderated: No free ad]

eodmatt wrote:

I also took a look at it and decided not to use it. My Vietnamese wife tells me that there have been many complaints of late delivery and sub standard goods.

Whoa! I just told my xe-om to take me to their office right after lunch at Binh Thanh to personally hand the money and get a reciept or invoice. You save me from a major hassle.
Thank you!

Guthrei wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

Whoa! I just told my xe-om to take me to their office right after lunch at Binh Thanh to personally hand the money and get a reciept or invoice. You save me from a major hassle.
Thank you!

No worries - and check out what Jaitch had to say, above!

Jaitch wrote:

Amazon247.vn is a knock off/copycat web site.

A fake.

Amazon.com has associated web sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom ONLY!

Now I'm convinced, transaction canceled!
The red font is like a scary warning :)
Thank you!

Jaitch uses dictation software.  The red font is because he ate spicy food.  Think nothing of it.