Zain Prepaid Package for Hajj Visitor

Assalamualaikum to everyone,

I am intending to travel to KSA with the intention of Umra & Hajj. our travel operator has given us Zain SIM. Need a bit of help choosing the right prepaid package. I am inclined towards Zain mix but a bit confused of how the bonus recharge works. if I take recharge of 50 SAR first time would I still get 250 SAR bonus or the bonus would be on the next recharge.
secondly can I use the bonus amount to subscribe to internet package (Speed basic plan 1 GB internet for 69 SAR).

a bit of help is most appreciated.

JazakAllah Khair

All I know is that you can not use the bonus to activate internet packages or any other apart from calls and texting.

Thanks for the help  :)

Hey there is no need to thank me man, we expats need to assist each other in this country to over come stress and hardship,

But thats my opinion on the Zaind bonus thingy, its not to bad to try if it works out. For all I know is that it never worked with me knowing I had a huge amount of bonuses why  spend another penny to activate internet while I can get it the easy way, but never worked.

here in UK we are kind of used to simple tariffs (top up x amount every month and get x amount of free minutes, text and internet) and secondly uploading pictures definitely would eat up most (if not all) of the bonus.
Found another good tariff (Prime) on Mobily site. for 20 SAR I'll some free minutes and 1GB of data valid for 7 days which doesn't sound bad as I can use the mobile on the move rather than running back to hotel to use their free wifi  ;) .. but anyway I'll see what other group members plan to do as most of them are addicted to their mobile phones specially to keep in touch with their families back home.

Hehehe when you  started  " Here in UK " I just mind skipped to the part where you start KSA.

Bro Ksa is still in the third world hehe so you get my point.

Well, if paying wont be a bother to you why not use like what I use. STC I pay about 400 riyals a month and get free calls stc to stc and cheaper calls international and other service providers plus unlimited internet and sms. But I do must warn you they do kinda play tricks when the bill comes out unless if you know them well like I do.And paying the bill isnt on the first its when the month ends. Just to be on the safe side dont exceed the limits they provided you with hence just try to call stc users and use the free unlimited internt to make calls by oovoo or skype or something elsel like whats apping.

Hajj Makbool InshAllah and May Allah grant all of us to perform the pilgrimage before we lay to final bed rest.

Ameen