Denmark Green Card

I would like to confirm my eligibility for Denmark PR Visa....

1. I have done Master of Computer Application (MCA) (3 Years) + B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) (3 Years) from  North Bengal University(2010) .. What will be point according Danish Education System ...50 or 60..Confuse :dumbom:
2. I am working as Lecturer at College with 4 years of experience...(undertaking B.Sc. IT & BCA..).. but this job is not there in positive list.....Instead secondary level teacher is listed...is lecturer  at college be taken in positive list..
3. I have scored 6 IELTS (General). What's point for this score??? 15 or 20... or will i get 20 if I bring letter from university stating that education was exclusively in english medium..
4. Age(DOB: 07.11.1985) : 28
I hope forum wil help me this question...
thanks in advance

Is anybody there who can reply to my problems.....this blog seem to be of no importance...

Hi arun1234,

Maybe you should be a little more patient giving other members the time to read your post?!
Meanwhile have you tried enquiring at the nearest embassy?

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello Arun1234,

I think you are confusing some things here.

1) There is no actual PR visa as such in Denmark. There is something similar and it's called the Green card scheme, where you can apply if you have a given amount of points based on education and language skills, but it's definitely not a PR (You can get a PR in Denmark only if you have lived at least 5 consecutive years)

2) You are mixing up the positive list visa and green card visa...
You must have a Job contract for the applying for the positive list with a company in denmark.
You must statisfy the criteria for applying for green card.

You can calculate the points based on the different criteria for the green card here :
http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … scheme.htm

Hope this helps,
JF

Actually I want to have exact point calculation for green card scheme of denmark immigration..... I am confuse with point calculation system... I visited said website link.. but couldn't get extactly..... is MCA(3 Years)+B.SC(3 years) is giving me 60 or 50 points for academic qualification???? .They just said for Indian Education System 3 year bachelor + 2 years Master is equivalent to danish Bachelor with 1 year master( 50 point) but what if we have 3 years master too.... .Please help with this..thanks in advance

Hi,

I don't think that I am in the right position to help you in this particular case. You should contact the Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment.

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/contact/contact-dalrir/

I would advise to phone them and be very precise about your enquiry. If you email them it could take days before they reply.

Hope this helps,
JF

If you came here on the Green card scheme and looking for a Job. I would suggest the international house.

http://subsite.kk.dk/sitecore/content/s … tpage.aspx

They will give you all the required information for proper integration and todo's in Denmark.

Hope this helps.

JF