Have been offered 700 rials/Month +accomodation+Car+medical insura+Mob

hi my name is Munish. I am from Delhi. I have an exp. of around 8 Yrs. in IT. Have been offered Rial 700 per month +2BHK Fully Furnished accommodation + Car+ Medical + Mobile + air travel with Family to India Once in a Year with 30 Days Paid leaves.... as per the standard company policy in Muscat. I m married with a kid of 19 Months old. Plz suggest is it worth to join. & approximately how much I can save on the average side although I know it depends upon individual.
I live normal life & not keen of smoking or drinking.

Thanks in for your valuable response in advance!!

Hi MUNISHD,

Since your company is taking care of your accommodation and all else, the salary offered is not really a bad deal.

Your expenses would only be your living and personal maintenance costs.

You should be able to easily save at least about half of your salary.

Even more if you live carefully.

Good luck.

Hi Munishd,

Whats your job title and where about in Oman? I am related to IT as well but teaching and research. With everything on company expense sounds a good offer

Hi Sumitran,

Tks for the valuable response..Appreciate!!

Hi liverpoollfc,

I will be joining as a Solution consultant(Networking_Presales)
Location will be Muscat...But its a travelling job

Hii Munish ,

First of all congrats that you got the offer .
As you see in previous reply , major expense in Muscat is accomadation . Monthly expense can be around 250 OMR ,( as per my colleugue data , he is also got same family like you )

So you can save a lot . City is nice if you got your own vehicle ( yes there is no public transport else local taxi)

All the best

PS: I am also from Delhi , just arrived muscat

Text me if you need any more information

Sandeep Kapila