Let's be friend

hi all,
I'm new member and i'm vietnamese girl. really want to make friend with all of you. However, it will be more happy if someone can help me improve english. we can change, i also willingly help if i can.
Hope that we can make friend together
Thanks !!!

Hi hanna1201,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic is now on the Hanoi forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Welcome!

hanna1201 wrote:

hi all,
I'm new member and i'm vietnamese girl. really want to make friend with all of you. However, it will be more happy if someone can help me improve english. we can change, i also willingly help if i can.

Welcome, Hanna.  I hope you meet some people who can practice English with you.  Just watch out for Charma -- he's Indian and has a weird accent. :D

DanFromSF wrote:

Just stay away from Charma -- he's Indian and has a weird accent. :P
Yeah but you forgot to add one important thing Dan  :)
I am a black too  :)
Anyway, my students are and were comfy with me. You can see successfully completed students in our web page! But be careful when you start a domain registration and hosting in Vietnam. Even if you pay money, they may harm your site! Stay away from hostvn.net
But Dan! My accent is better than our President

I'm just teasing you, because I know you're a good sport and can take it.  I'm sure your accent is fine. ;)