Chinese teacher

Hi i would like to teach Chinese. Who know good teacher or school in Ho Chi Minh?

Thank you)

Hello IraKirilenko

welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to place an advert in our section Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City to increase your chances to find an employment in the field you are looking for.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

I invite you to place an advert in our section Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City to increase your chances to find an employment in the field you are looking for.

Ahem ... he's not qualified yet!

OP
Contact LI, Wei [ [email protected] ]
Besides wanting to be a teacher, I will also be very happy to have more friends here in HCM!

She says:
Hello, I am a Chinese in HO CHI MINH City of VietNam. I can teach you very standard Mandarin, because I am from North of China, my accent is very good and exact. I have good sense of Chinese language and culture, and systematic teaching method of Chinese. I teach in a systematic and effective way.

I have good experience to be a Chinese teacher and tutor. I was / am a tutor to French, German, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Malaysian. I can speak English well, also can speak Vietnamese.

I was working in trading field before, I also have strong experience and sense for Business Chinese conversation and knowlage.

(Moderated: please post in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section)