Boaring,

Boaring, anybody knows somthin new to do??????

mee toooo......just do something crazy

may i join

u can come to monfyia and eat ftear :D

it is so bad to be boring tonight

Good evening everyone ..,
why we just not focus in one Topic for suggestions  , then we create another topic for the Event , because i saw a lot of topic , then at End nothing happen :/
its just Idea
:)

What about going Alex to spend a day with fresh air and eating fish. Or going Fayoum.

Lets organize an adventure trip to Dahab, will do swimming,snorkeling,safari,sleep in the wild desert and bedouin dinner.

hello
i think you can learn something new and try to use this for your future , how about fashion design and sewing,so you can do your own business in the future ?

And i am planning to come to Egypt .I hope i won't be boaring!

(Moderated: off topic)

I would like to come from Canada just to learn from you. Do you work with linen tissue too?

yes i do

I am so sorry that you Heba, feel boring, you can run and do some sports activity it's really will make you feel good,

in addition to I am goona join fitness competition, if you would like to join contact me :)

Have fun

Elogail العجيل. In tayran st. Nasr city

Hi I am in Nasr City near the airport

Go carfor In Sun city mall. Its near airport

The best thing that going to Elharafesh coffee shop at first of Faisal there are very good singer there singing with band it is amazing coffee shop with good prices but the this band start at 9 p.m

I was hoping this topic might be about boar hunting ...

If You want something Crazy and new attend Rock party in Al Rab3 at Khan Khalily ... its Great Experience

*Boring

Mustafa.Farag wrote:

*Boring

How about contributing something by posting some helpful information instead of a silly one word post.

Ok then...
Party at my place, Friday night
All of you lovely people are invited except for Stumpy, he's going boar hunting...

Who got bored here,i got some work to do,so I you may b so helpful.

Define 'work'... :/:D

yes Heba you can learning anything new like how to make a design how to play chess i am never feeling Boring because always play chess