Transferring to a University ?

Hey there!

My name is Sara and I am currently in US but planning on moving to Kuwait soon. I'm supposed to get my Associate's Degree from Northern Virginia Community College next year iA. The classes I have been taking are set up so that when I transfer to a four year university the credits are the equivalent and I start as a Junior in the university. Now with the plans to move to Kuwait I'm not sure how that will work out.

The sites I've checked out so far all say that transfer credits have to be from the list of schools approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, which my community college isn't one.

Because of this I am trying to get the degree early (around March because that's when we leave.) I was wondering if anyone knows if actually having the degree will get me anywhere in my applications? Will it make a difference if I have a degree or not because it isn't on the list of accredited schools? Am I going to have to start all over?

Thanks

Major?

Social sciences at nova but when I transfer it's going to be social work

this major you can find it in AUK but KU not available in English

hello sarah i think it doesn't make a difference

Majoring in what

Hello Sara you can  visiting Mecca and Medina Civil understanding is now very close to you  ;)

I have a relative living in Kuwait and I will ask about what you care about meditative good