Latin Dancing in CDO?

Hi:

My name is Art and I'm considering moving to CDO.  Since my primary 'fun' interest is Salsa and Bachata I was wondering if anybody knows of any place in town where they either (1) play that kind of music or (2) would if I brought it?

Frankly, I don't expect to find any Salsa or Bachata there but I thought I'd ask.

Lacking that situation, are there any places where they might be open minded to me starting a small 'group class' for Salsa or Bachata?

Is there anything unique about the night life there that I should know about?  I'm single and I do like to socialize as long as there's some dancing associated with it.

Regards,
Art Williams

Salsa is a familiar dance in the Philippines. Mindanao State University iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) one of the most famous and most prestigious State University in the Country with top 5 ranking as the best university in the Philippines offered a dancing course before particularly latin dance. Iligan City is just a 2 hour drive from Cagayan de Oro City. People there is openminded to latin dance... just try or meet some from the 2 adjacent Cities (iligan City and Cagayan de Oro City)

Hi, Art! There are fitness clubs and gyms that offer Latin dancing classes in CDO, but not sure if they have Bachata.

CDO would be open to new things, for sure, and many fitness buffs in the city would probably be drawn to Latin dance classes for the health benefits.

CDO has some happening night spots, but mostly for eating or drinking. There are several big malls now, so these are the usual places to go to for entertainment at all hours of the day.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
O.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

art