Considering a job in Al jouf region

Hi everyone :cheers:
I am a newbie here. I am a nurse and I just recently received a job offer in Al jouf region ksa. I've been in riyadh for 2years and went back here in the Philippines after my contract ended. I can say that I enjoyed my stay there in Riyadh, shopping malls were just few blocks away from the hospital where I worked in and our accommodation officers were not that strict (they allow us to go out anytime of the day just be sure that you come back before curfew hour which is 11pm). So I searched about al jouf region and the only thing that interests me is the city's archaeological landmarks. At least I have something to visit and explore. But other than that, it's just a plain city with a lot of olive and dates trees. However I wanna know more of everyday life from people who are currently living there or maybe visited the region. Anyone here? I'll appreciate every comment you're going to share. Thank you.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=99362

I just recieved a good news yesterday. Thank God I was hired in a hospital in Tokyo. Thanks  for your replies though  :)