Native english teacher

Hi everybody,
We're back to Lyon after 3 years in China. As the international school is full here,  my kids go to the French school so can't practice their English anymore. So we're looking for a teacher, for Julie grade 4 and Boris grade 7, to maintain, at least, their level.
Thanks in advance for your reply, and for spreading the word to your friends.
Sonia

Hi Sonia,

I invite you to post an ad in the Language teacher jobs in Lyon section or in the Language classes in Lyon section. It might help you in your search. :)

Do not hesitate to have a look at the offers made in these two sections as well.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello, I am a CELTA Cambridge English teacher who used to work in Verona at the International School with 3-4 year olds. In Italy I worked also with teenagers in liceo. If you need some help I am located near Bourg en Bresse in Meillonnas.
I can be reached on [email protected]
Charmaine

Hello!

I am an English assistant who has just moved to Lyon from Boston, Massachusetts. I just graduated from university in May and am spending the next year teaching English in Lyon. I am very interested in your job offer! Please let me know if it is still available. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

Bethany Nguyen
[email protected]

Hello,
I am not posting a job offer.
Sorry.

Hello,
I am fluent in english.Can I get chance to help your kids??