Question!?!

Hi all, quick question so I know for the future...
What is it like to work in Oman?
Or work for omani family?

I know Oman is beautiful place and the people are the nicest I have ever ever ever met, but just want to know your thoughts on working for them?
I am thinking about this for the future :P

My company is run by a Jordanian, so I cannot speak about working for an Omani directly. I have asked dome of the Indian workers here and they seem happy enough. It is certainly much better than Saudi Arabia, but you have good people and bad people everywhere. The head of our department id Omani and he is ULTRA laid back. He comes in at 7:30am and is gone by 12. He is pretty "hands off" and just lets the coordinators do their jobs.

Looker.alys wrote:

Hi all, quick question so I know for the future...
What is it like to work in Oman?
Or work for omani family?

I know Oman is beautiful place and the people are the nicest I have ever ever ever met, but just want to know your thoughts on working for them?
I am thinking about this for the future :P

It depends on the nature of the work, you're offered to.

It depends on the nature of the work, you're offered to

I am also live in England, go to Oman almost every month. I would say its best place in middle east. People of Oman are very friendly and very helping. I am sure you would not have any problem in Oman.

I am from UK too, I really like the people and country too, I am sure you would love it