If some of u fellow indians migrated there can throw some light

my daughter is 25 yrs old and single with engineering bachelor's degree in Biotech with distinction from bangalore india and MSc in  Biomedical Science  from UK. she is willing to move to denmark for career and Phd if possible along with working. how safe is the place for a single girl to move in and start career there and how r the chances in her stream.. if some fellow indians can throw some light as to the initial days  on moving there reg accomodation etc and how much money she may require initially if she gets visa...whether it is safe for single girl to come there and look for jobs...she has experience of two yrs as a lecturer in india...if some of u fellow indians migrated there can throw some light i would be ever grateful...as a parent i am a bit anxious...
[email protected]
regs

Hallo Sir...My name is Sachin iam born raised in Copenhagen..its a good and safe city to live in..i have a sister who lives alone in copenhagen for many years and no problems at all...i dont know if she can get a job..its very diffecult,,,its a bit expensive here 2 live and so on..but there is about 5 thousind people from india here..and we have mandreds and gurdwaras and social clubs

feel free 2 contact me for further talk on this site my profile name is Sas82

thnx for the reply ..pl inform me of ur sister email id so that my daughter can write to her when she wants to go to denmark... regs.     [email protected]

sorry i dont give my sisters email..to people i dont know..and she is a very busy woman...google.. indians in ..denmark..thats all i can do for you..Sachin

ok. but u can spk to me on +919449080006..before sending her i just wanted to know more of denmark...any way we r still awaiting the visa...regs...madhukar  sr SDE o/o GM East BSNL Bangalore telecom district, kensington road, Halasuru Bangalore-8.