Best place in Ho Chi Minh for iPhone 5 repair

Hi,

I have an iPhone 5 and I am looking to have the following work done:

Glass changed on iPhone (touch screen works perfect)
On off button replace
Charger replace
It's still lock to a British carrier so want it unlocked to all networks / carries

Been offered 2,000,000 but wondering if anyone knows anywhere to do it cheaper.

Also if anyone knows where you can buy the parts (inculding tools) I would do it myself then

IF you had used the Search function ... installed at great cost ... you would have found: Time to search 17 seconds.
====
bennett2006

If you go to Apple stores, be prepared to pay Apple prices.

I've been sending my iPhones for repairs at 3/2 street. There are a few shops along 3/2 after Su Van Hanh Street (going towards Dist 11). You can't miss them because of the huge signages.

There's one that I went to :
384, Duong 3/2, P12, Q10
0838 634 935
(phukiendidong.vn)
Can also call their CEO (Bui Trong Minh 0908322767)

====
Den40in

h2shop.vn they can do it

====
lutubu

THUY DUONG mobile
Add:
437/2/4 Hoàng Văn Thụ. ward 4 . Tân Bình dist.(nearly Đệ Nhất Phan Khang shop center) (It is placed in an alley)
phone: (08).38.116.450

====
saigonmonkey
Check the shop at 6 Hung Vuong street in district 5. I know they can repair the glass on iPhone 4. iPhone 5 may be too new for them to have the parts yet, but you can check.

Cost to repair iPhone 4 glass is about $40 USD, give or take a few dollars.

====
I always thought Apple claimed  iThingies  bounced - Androids do, with little damage.

Apple/LG/Google Nexus 4 Repair

The price for new screen is $54 (1 300 000d). The fee for changing +300 000( 15$) Call Mr Long 0919994339
ÐC1: 443/3A LÊ VAN SI . P.12 . Q.3
www.thaycamung.com

Or

This shop specialize in selling the screen,.. only without fixing  HOÀNG TÀI
TP HCM :147 TR?N NHN TÔN P2 Q10 TP HCM
Tel :08 35021450

====

P.S. Maximilien: If your Biz Listings were easier/quicker to complete, people might do so.

Hi all,

@Jaitch: Thanks for helping but there's absolutely no need to be mean.
You were a newbie too.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Armand wrote:

Thanks for helping but there's absolutely no need to be mean. You were a newbie too.

There's a difference between MEAN and LAZY.

How many people on the VN section actually use Search?

You think I didn't do that?

People like you are so ignorant and up your own a***...
I put it on for a reason... Not my fault you couldn't get a girlfriend in Canada so came over here flashing the cash to  find a Vietnamese women.. Is that all you do by the way is look on the Expat.com then bitch and moan about what people put on the forums? Sounds like your living the dream there mate ;) is someone abit bitter with the world? Ahh bless its a shame when I meet people like you, shows how narrow minded people can be.

Thanks for the advice :-)

Gwt90 wrote:

You think I didn't do that?

I used the Search feature of this website, so what went wrong with yours?

The only other thing I did was to strip out superfluous text.

I don't mind helping anyone, but people should at least do a minimum. Many people feel the same.

I employ people here in VietNam, and pay taxes. My employer also has many chat websites for which they are paid to Admin/moderate so I hardly fit your description. But people have to take the good with the bad and having been in the military very little bothers me.

I did it that way first in the search function then I just put iPhone repair in Ho Chi Minh but I didn't get the information I wanted. so I posted it on the forum for people to reply and give me some of they're advice.

Cool life story bro, tell it again.

Hi,

Changing the screen: 500 000d http://tinsonmobile.com/

Power button: can be changed for free in Apple centers and FPT centers if your iphone was produced in March 2013. You can check enter your mobile phone code here to check https://www.apple.com/support/iphone5-sleepwakebutton/
(Settings > General > About > ). If not, spend 150 000d-200 000d

Charger: 300 000d

Unblock: http://unlockonline.vn/home.html

It means after changing the screen, you can go to saigonmobile Hoang Thong-699 3/2 street, ward 6, district 10. 10m driving.

Ps: It always take time for me to find information about technique info. But at the same time it doesn't worth for taking the other people's life to argue here.

Regards

You can try to go to this place. I always fix my phone over here and they always give me a good price. A Chau Mobile : 108 Dinh Tien Hoang str, ward 1, Binh Thanh District.

Working around Ben Thanh Market, you can see more shop for Iphone, they can repair your Iphone : hack,install software,take more spare part....

Goodluck

Armand wrote:

Hi all,

@Jaitch: Thanks for helping but there's absolutely no need to be mean.
You were a newbie too.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

sorry to bring this up AGAIN  Armand but are you still looking into my suggestion of logos for EB  members  t shirts, you didn't reply to my enquirey