Genetic testing in insurance in Malta

Hi,

Could somebody describe me the situation in Malta about the regulations in force related to admissibility of using genetic tests in underwriting, because I could not found any data pertaining to this issue?
I would be grateful if You could choose one or more best matching approaches or send me a brief description about admissibility of using genetic tests or other genetic information by insurance industry in Malta or recommend the source of information, the person or organization I could ask for help.

The proposed approaches are:
1) an approach that permits insurers to access and to use genetic information for underwriting but only for policies above an appointed monetary amount,
2) an approach aiming to prevent discrimination against person on the basis of his genetic information and which limits the use of genetic information to research or health purposes,
3) an approach, which prohibits access to or use of genetic information or genetic tests by the insurers,
4) moratorium (an agreement made by a group of insurers not to request applicants' genetic tests results for a certain period of time),
5) an approach permitting the use of genetic information for insurance underwriting but only after it has been deemed scientifically valid and clinically significant by an independent expert,
6) the status quo, that is a wait-and-see default approach which allows insurers to lay down their own rules relating to the use of genetic information in the insurance underwriting process without the government intervention

I would appreciate any help!

Hi, I have no idea about all that insurance stuff but maybe this guy here can point you in the right direction??

I'll try. Thank you very much!