A message from a South - African lady.

Firstly i would like to say thank you for being part of this Forum.Reading all the Topics , interact with people with different background,religion and culture make me realise we are all human. We apart  just by the press of a button. It's just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

"Its not what u do But who you are thats most important"

Greetings from South - Africa to everyone  ;)

chantal africa wrote:

Firstly i would like to say thank you for being part of this Forum.Reading all the Topics , interact with people with different background,religion and culture make me realise we are all human. We apart  just by the press of a button. It's just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

"Its not what u do But who you are thats most important"

Greetings from South - Africa to everyone  ;)

Hi, and welcome to Expat.com.
Sorry you had to read the stalker post above, but I've already sent a report to the mod team, so they'll decide the best course of action. His other post was of the same nature, so I suspect he'll disappear.
Still, that's up to the mods, not me.
I also looked at your profile, and I also liked what I saw, but not in a perv sort of way.
To teach English, a TESL certificate and a degree will be very helpful to you.
Good luck, and enjoy jaunting around the world.

Thanx so much i really appreciate  it.! :)

one minute ago
Hello ,

Would you like to move to Cairo ?

I have a job opportunity for you as A telesales for English Speaking  countries in Micro Soft Egypt..

Please send me your CV to arrange for a phone interview

My email is hisham.elsaied[at]gmail.com

Thanks A lot,
Hisham

Hi Hisham,

I am searching for work in Egypt if possible.I will email my CV to you now. When do you require this person to start working?

Regards,
Gwen van Dyk

@ Hisham > i suggest you to post this job offer in the jobs section here please: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/egypt/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: