From London, new in Dubai

Hey! Ok, so I'm a 26 year old female, originally from London but I'm now living in Dubai. I've been here around 3 weeks and have been enjoying it so far as I've met some cool people and have settled in quite well. A friend from work said this was also a good way to meet more people so I thought I'd give it a go. It's really not something I'd usually do but I thought hey, what have I got to lose? I love travelling, music and sport and like going out to bars, restaurants and clubs. I'm looking for friendship and want to make the most of my time here. Anyone also from London???

Hi
Unfortunately I am not from London, but I do wish you good luck
best of it
:)

hi I am Zaheer from London. moved to Dubai in apr 14. also looking to meet new people. I enjoy travelling, trekking, camping, basically most outdoor activities. not to mention premier league, sometimes I just enjoy sit at home end enjoy a nice movie. we should try to meet up one day.

Hey there! Im Alex, 25 from London, UK. Considering to start studying at the American university of Dubai. Would like to hear some recommendations and more information about Dubai. Thank you in advance! Alex

Hey :)

I grew up in London but moved to Ireland when I was 7! Does that make me eligible!?

I'm new to UAE too, currently staying in Sharjah. Would love to meet sometime!

Joe :)

hello londoners.

Wow!welcome in Dubai.its a good place I was there for 7years n later I relocated in Canada.I got good friends living in Dubai n other emirates so in case u need any help don't hesitate to contacts me...enjoy life there n best of luck

So, are you working out here or pursuing higher studies?

What about an expat from Canada? Interested? Then jot me an email to [email protected].

hey..welcome to Dubai..and wish you all the best
I am not from London..but I just of thought of dropping you a line or two
enjoy

Hi Dear,

Welcome to Dubai!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am based in dubai & looking friends also,let me know if wana meet or wana do outing with me.

My Whatsapp cell 971508769329

Rgds,

Manoj

Hi.. dear... m also living in Dubai. if u interested to b my frnd plz contact with me in [email protected]

waiting for ur mail

Regards,

Dweep

hey i am a kenyan currently in saudi arabia and would like to relocate to canada,how can i proceed or how can you help me?thanks

Hi

I honestly don't see the point of meeting people from your own country in here, that would be a waste of the experience that Dubai provides. I hope you're enjoying your time anyway.