Need to travel..

Anybody has travelled plan in September? Beach or mountain or explore city. Invite me :)

If you enjoy photography and very long walks through slum districts, you can always join me on a photo shoot. A small group of three or four people would work best.
I'll be back at it in December, or maybe January, when the new baby is a month or two old.

oh that's great idea mas fred, thanks I'd love to. Remind me when u are ready to start it. But in this month I still need some idea to travel.

Someone's having another baby! Woohoo!

mas fred wrote:

If you enjoy photography and very long walks through slum districts, you can always join me on a photo shoot. A small group of three or four people would work best.
I'll be back at it in December, or maybe January, when the new baby is a month or two old.

Sophie Fisher wrote:

I'm a little tubby, but that's good food making me look preggers - however, my wife......... :D

I'm unsure about the Woohoo, as I expect a lot of sleepless nights and the cost will be a killer.
Now we must think of names - another game and a half.
Most of the dudes in my family have Edward in there, so that's a must, but probably as a second name.
My daughter wants him to be called, Jack.
Debate is hot and we're open to ideas.

Congratulations,Mas :)

I love Nathan.. Caleb... ? looking forward to reading other suggestions. Lol.

mas fred wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

I'm a little tubby, but that's good food making me look preggers - however, my wife......... :D

I'm unsure about the Woohoo, as I expect a lot of sleepless nights and the cost will be a killer.
Now we must think of names - another game and a half.
Most of the dudes in my family have Edward in there, so that's a must, but probably as a second name.
My daughter wants him to be called, Jack.
Debate is hot and we're open to ideas.

Mas fred, open a new thread and ask to give some ideas on the name....for sure plenty of "names" will come up

I had a lot of travel plans in September.  They're all over now.

hallo bethorizer. i have no plan travelling in September as the month will end soon. i'm saving up for next year's trip to Komodo on March 2015. care to join? i know.. it's a long way to go, but hey.. we got to save up a little starting from now on. let me know if you're interested in going there too.