Language Course - French

Can someone advise a subsidised French for beginners Course in the Brussels region?
I know all dutch courses for beginners are subsidised by the flemish government, but how about the french courses?
thanks

Hi acole4,

Welcome on the Forum :)

I invite you to please drop an advert in the Language classes in Brussels section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

thanks Maximilien, did so.

I want to practice english

hi Buny!
I speak English fluently, do you speak French? I can help you practice ur English and in return you can teach me French language, let me know if ur interested,

thanks!

acole4 wrote:

Can someone advise a subsidised French for beginners Course in the Brussels region?
I know all dutch courses for beginners are subsidised by the flemish government, but how about the french courses?
thanks

French courses are not subsidized by the government, you have to register in one which requires you to pay for it.

There are many french language schools all over brussels, i will sum them in general also people can add or correct me if i am wrong and no.#4 is an alternative way:

1- French language schools who are linked to communes, considered to be the cheapest.
2- French language courses arranged by ULB, reasonable price for a duration of 6 months.
3- French private schools, a little higher in price but less students per class.
4- Private french language teachers, which will be charging you per hour.

Good luck..

please can you inform us by the prices .

thanks

Try
Cours Communaux de Langues Modernes  -
Rue Abbé Jean Heymans 29 · 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
en.cclm.be/

I believe it's run by the commune. It costs EUR 80 for around 4 months (Sep - Dec), 2 classes a week, 2 hrs 45 min per class with a 15 min break in-between. No classes over school holiday periods like Toussaint, Christmas etc. Taking out time for the breaks, examinations, holidays, I estimate the total number of contact hours for a semester as

32 classes x 2.5 hrs = 80 hrs.

That works out around 1 euro per hour - I don't think you can beat that price anywhere. However, classes are not small, I estimate around 25 students per class. It gets cheaper if you subscribe to more than one course (they have a graded fee schedule).

There is tremendous demand for these classes and they cannot accommodate all of it. So you need to queue up on their registration days. They have 2 semesters per year. The website says that registration for their 1st semester 2015 is from 17Jan15 onward.

gill

You can also get success in real exam of muih (muih.edu/) with the quality Palm Beach Atlantic University(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach_Atlantic_University) questions and ccie voice Rasmussen College (facebook.com/rasmussencollege)

As you can see in the earlier replies, french course is not subsidized..

Hey I'm French native speaking, so if you are interested , I can help you practice you french. Let me know... Cheers