Khobar couple meets!

Hi/Salaam Guys,

My wife and I are new (kind of) to Khobar. I'm usually at work all day while my dear wife (queue the violin) stays home all day waiting for me!

I would like a) my wife to get to know other women and b) to go out with other expat couples and create a community feel here. Also, if anyone has a compound then I'm not saying no to an invite  :cool:  Cheers!

Fayyaz & Nafeesa from Scotland!

we too are here man .... just come out and we can meet this eid holidays...

Hey im sorry im single, but your "queue the violin" line cracked me up, good luck y'all

hi dear me and my wife r new too in khobar my name is khaled from egypt and iam math teacher at manarat international school , i hope to hear from u

Well who said only bachelor's can have fun.Way to go guys , enjoy your couples only activities  :unsure
What does a bunch of couples do for fun by the way  :/

Aoa Fayyaz

Which part of khobar you live. We are also new in town. our location is Aqrabia near king fahad hospital.

phyzo1 wrote:

Hi/Salaam Guys,

My wife and I are new (kind of) to Khobar. I'm usually at work all day while my dear wife (queue the violin) stays home all day waiting for me!

I would like a) my wife to get to know other women and b) to go out with other expat couples and create a community feel here. Also, if anyone has a compound then I'm not saying no to an invite  :cool:  Cheers!

Fayyaz & Nafeesa from Scotland!

desertlifestyle wrote:

we too are here man .... just come out and we can meet this eid holidays...

good to see you. we are new in town, our location is Aqrabia near king fahad hospital.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply; I've been having problems with the notifications to my email from this website!
Anyway, Yes! To everyone! We're westerners but also Muslim so we're up for anything apart from partying/clubbing etc.
If you guys still want to meet n greet then private message me!
P.s. Thank you anajo for appreciating my humour lol!

Hey man,

My name is John, I've got exactly the same situation as you with my Mrs, the poor thing is stuck at home all day and I don't even have the luxury of being stuck at a compound so it's really tough and boring for her out here.

I'm also looking for other couples to hang out with, so let me know if you guys want to meet for coffee sometime at one of the malls, and we can see how things go from there?

Keep well and enjoy the rest of your week,

John.
+966543322013 (whatsapp)

Salaam fayaz and nafeesa

Me and my husband moved to khobar two weeks back looking for good friends . If interested kindly send private message

Adiba and Mohsin

you are welcome any time

can we talk during ur boring time

sure we can just send me your skype name