Help for writing motivation letter

Hello Everyone,

I am Lalit Sharma living in India (new Delhi). I need your help for writing motivation letter to apply for german Job seekr VISA.
Please help . I tried a lot in searching various samples on internet but not much help .

Please share your inputs

Thanks,
Lalit Sharma

hi-4 a german work visa u have 2 apply thru a immigration consultant. contact the german embassy in n delhi 4 more info
helpall

Dear Lalit Sharma!
It is very important to describe your hard and soft skills, knowledge and relevant experience in motivation letter. Moreover, you have to tell about your future goals and how this job position will help you to achieve them. If you want to order the qualitative motivation letter, visit this site:uk.essay-writing-place.com

Hello julie2512

Thank your for your participation on this thread :)

Please note the latter has been inactive since 2014, but useful infos are always mostly welcome :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you for reply!
Unfortunately, I hadn't seen that my link in the previous post is unable. So, I'd advise Essay writing place (uk.essay-writing-place.com/)
I'd also want to add that it would be great to tell about life situations, in which you successfully implemented your skills, or situations, in which you managed to overcome hardships and achieve your goal.