Designated/Replacement Driver for drunk driver

Hi guys, I'm Isaac, an aspiring entrepreneur try to venture into designated/replacement driving industry for drunk driver, especially in Korea, Seoul. Anybody can help me to understand more about Korea's replacement driver? How it works, any English spoken contacts? It's tough to research this without knowing Korean. Thank you.  :)

Isaac,

This is well established profession in Korea. It is called 'teriunjam' in Korean for paid driver. It is quite common scene to see these paid drivers in the night looking for drunkard/drunken clients. They Usually charge minimum of 25000 KRW to max depends on the distance they has to drive. There are agencies providing these drivers and services. It has become so integral part of modern Korean life as well as the Night life in the city. I guess there is tremendous competition among the Korean agencies and independent teriunjams. I hope this info helpful to you some extent.

I am living in Korea for the last 4 yrs and I have personally experienced my colleagues, friends availing this service after late night office parties.

Drunk and Drive gets huge penalties in Korea. So, people usually dont take risk by driving themselves in drunken state.