Securing work permit after got job offer

Hi all,
wondering how to secure a work permit if I got a job offer in Denmark.
Any advise how and where to start? Need some direction..

I read it somewhere that we can secure a permit ourselves and even easier if we got the job offer before hand.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

How about google, and you proceed from there?

lost_in_scandinavia wrote:

How about google, and you proceed from there?

Sorry, i might not ask the question properly or emphasize it in more details. But what i meant is if there is any similar experience that you could share it here. thats all..

thanks for the suggestion anyway..

http://bmshahed.wix.com/bshahed
Dear
I am a Community organizer in Local Government Engineering Department Bangladesh about 22 years.I need a any job in Denmark.Please look my link if you need any document's please inform me. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Shahed

i don't know... it seems that it is kinda tough to get a job and to settle down in denmark, i like some posts mentioned about the hardships experienced by the green card holders in finding a job in denmark - if you are not speaking danish, if you are not highly qualified, if you are not this...if you are not that... and danes are not friendly, racist etc... this is sort of information that i try to find in this forum, from the real people, by real experiences... good job for the contributors, but i still believe - denmark is a very good country to live a life, providing that we have all what it takes...