Walk-in Application in Riyadh

Hi there!

Greetings! I I am new here in Expat.com. I found this an interesting website for expats like me :)
Anyway, my concern is, I am planning to apply for a visit visa for my husband (job less at the moment). Our main purpose for his visit is to do some walk-in applications to some of the companies where his experience is applicable while he is on a visit visa status.  I understand that visit visa cannot be converted to a work visa/iqama.
My question is, do you think it is advisable to do walk-in applications here? Is there any chances or cases that employers here will accept him even on a visit visa and then let him exit Saudi Arabia so his papers can be legalized from his point of origin and that he can be issued with a working visa?

I am afraid that they will ignore him if they find out that he was just on a visit visa.
I will appreciate any feedback from those who has experienced this kind of scenario.

thank you very much! :)

Hello Angel,

There is nothing wrong with coming to Saudi on a visit visa to explore one's job prospects. You forgot to mention what your husband's qualification and experience is , there are lots of fields where there are always openings. :top:

Hello there riazcdki!

Thank you so much for your feedback.
My husband is an electronics and communication engineer. His working experience is more on the electronics side like testing and validation and product development/verification. He used to work in Malaysia as a Test Engineer in one of the electronics company there but had to exit from there and try our luck here in Riyadh.

Do you know any company that accept walk-in applications for expats?
I'm trying to list some companies where we can go and apply once he arrived here.

Looking forward to your response :)