What expensive things should I bring with me?

So I read some threads and blogs, a few are a couple years old so I'd like to get everyones take on this topic.  What expensive stuff should I just buy (or take that I currently own).

I'm bringing along my photography stuff.  I read that shoes are expensive? sheets. What else?

We're trying to keep what we're bring to stuff down to stuff we can pack in plastic bins. No big furniture or items. The only thing I'm heart broken to have to sell off is my bicycle (a cyclocross bike, Cannondale CAADX 2011) and a bicycle trailer for 2 kids.  Think it be better to take those or buy them in Oz?

chespirito wrote:

So I read some threads and blogs, a few are a couple years old so I'd like to get everyones take on this topic.  What expensive stuff should I just buy (or take that I currently own).

I'm bringing along my photography stuff.  I read that shoes are expensive? sheets. What else?

We're trying to keep what we're bring to stuff down to stuff we can pack in plastic bins. No big furniture or items. The only thing I'm heart broken to have to sell off is my bicycle (a cyclocross bike, Cannondale CAADX 2011) and a bicycle trailer for 2 kids.  Think it be better to take those or buy them in Oz?

Welcome to the forum.

Do not bring electrical goods because of the voltage difference. Shoes and sheets are not expensive. Far from it.

I suggest you go online and check out department store catalogs here. K Mart, Best and Less, Big W etc etc. Check out sports goods stores for a bike and trailer as I have seen them around.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com