Horoub and Final Exit

Hi there,

I have been reported as Huroub by my sponsor without letting me know. He also returned me my passport and issued me transfer papers but the date of reporting huroub is EARLIER than the issuance of transfer papers. Initially, he told me that he will remove the huroub but he kept on delaying. Now he is not answering my calls and my iqamah is also expired now.

I went to Ministry of Labor yesterday but got no help from the staff over there. They just kept me referring from one office to another which I did not expect. In the end, after spending 5 hours searching for the right office or person who could help me in finding the solution, I came back home.

Did anyone here in KSA experienced such situation (I hope not)? Or any idea guys how to get out of this situation? I would love to leave the country without any hassle.

Thanks.

I can connect with a guy who experienced the same situation and got out of it easily, inbox me when you wish so as I can give you his contact details.

Yes, please I would love to. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

good day can you help me

Hello every one...same situation is with me.my sponser did same with me but my iqama will expie on 21 may,2019.anyone can help me plz do contact with me.sponser company also closed now

My friend , hussan Javed wait for a couple of days
New labor laws will be announce very soon.