Meeting new people

Hi, Salamaleikum, Buenos Dias, Guten Tag,

I am Marie-Lui and I am here in Cairo now for 8 months, working in an Egyptian NGO. Will stay at least 2 years or more inshallah.

I would be very happy to meet new people just for talking, having lunch together or visiting interesting places or going out to dance somewhere or also for language exchange (Tandem German/English with Arabic). My Arabic unfortunately still is not to good because at work we speak only English.

Looking forward to read from you inshallah.

Take care - youm gamil - have a nice day.

Marie-Lui

Al Salam Alikoum, hi,
It would be my pleasure to be friends and meet up.

welcome  mrs. Marya
this is Ali  graphic designer from Maadi - Cairo
i like to meet people too and i have a lot of friends from all countries
we went to clubs - coffee shops - for language exchange and friendship and play chess too

hello Marie
welcome in cairo and i wish you enjoy your life here and have good luck,actually i am interesting for good friendship and also for english language and i can teach you arabic ,also if you are interesting i can teach you fashion design and sewing and draping,,,as i am fashion design and technology professor that for your english
wish you have a great day
best regards
hazem

Hi Marie,

Am ahmed living in cairo no , from alexnadria but work here in cairo .

Searching too for a friend to exchange with him/her english with arabic coz i need to increase my english language .

hope to accept me as a friend asn we can prepare a meeting next week .

i will send you private message .

thank you have a nice time in egypt .

Ahmed

Assalam Alaykom, Hello, Bon soir, gutten naght Marie :)

I have been chatting with foreigners over the internet for many years now, but never had a real life foreigner friend, I am not used to having a female friend, but would like us to talk and see what do we have in common, may be we can make a good match of interests. I can help you (or at leasr, try to help) with the Arabic language thing, I bave attended a diploma concentrating kn teaching Arabic language for foreigners in the American university jn Cairo, about 5 years ago, but never realy worked as Arabic language teacher  I felt it was a little harder than I expected, and now I wish I have some one to practice on him or her what I learned,  this will be just a favor of course and not for money, I am not a teacher any more.

You didn't  ention if you're looking for friendship with Egyptians or foreigners, men or women, so I replied to you, hope I am not any kind of annoying

Hi Marie
Will be glad to join.
Please send how to get in contact.
Regards

Hello Marie !
                    It would be nice meet you too i'm also new and search for new friends to hangout.where you live in Cairo ?
keep in touch and have a great evening.
John

that is great i like the same i ll be happy if you contact me  01018460333

hello pretty lady

I'm here also in Cairo but for few days
i will be glad to meet you and invite you for a cup of coffee
by the way i just posted for meeting people in Cairo
you can check it :)
waiting to receive a call cuz my mobile number is mention in the post

regards and have a good day ahead

Welcome Marie, nice to meet you !! :)