Wood cabins constructor companies

Hi,
I am looking for a wood cabin constructor o a carpenter company that can built that. Already have the wood from old cabins, and need to rebuilt from some old ones a new one.

The job is in the south west.

If someone know about anybody, it could be great to have that contact.

Cheers.

Hello badamati

You could check out our business directory to find contacts of companies who registered themselves in the section Construction and renovation in Mauritius

I am sure one of these companies will be able to help you out! ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hallo Sir,
I have lot of experience with wood houses wood cabins and pre-fabricated wood houses.
What are you looking for exactly? What is the purpose of obtaining a wood cabin?
Is it for housing, for storage, or garden house? In what kind of condition is the present wood cabin at the moment?
Do you need a foundation for it,  If you are interested furthermore please contact me and we can discuss future steps.

Regards,
Kaesil

Hello, are you still pursuing this idea or do you have any carpentry needs? I have a 3000sq. [Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

@octoberfest Hi. Are you in Mauritius currently? Would like to get in contact with yourself if possible.

Thanks.

Ajay

Hello crescententerprises,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Any specific reason why you want to get in contact with octoberfest?

Since the thread is quite old, I suggest you start a new thread on the Mauritius forum to tell us what you really need so that we can help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed