Looking for a job .

l have vast experience in the transport , engineering and general hardware business having worked for various big companies , my educational life ended at Ordinary level (six major subjects passed) , l then did a SAAA thats accounting upto Certificate level before switching on to Diploma in Transport and logistics , l then went further to do Executive Diploma in Business Leadership . l also have certificates in Security Management and Pitmans (Advanced) Level three . Currently l have been with Mbada Diamonds as a Welfare Officer .

l am looking for a job .

Hello mchinondo

I invite you to place an advert in our Jobs in Zimbabwe section so as to increase your chances to find an employment.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am civil engineer i had 17+years experience in civil engineering field i had more experience in high rise buildings,roads
i interest to work at abroad as a civil engineer

James mpofu holds a national certificate in agriculture and a diploma in business management.I can work anywhere in the world.

Hi james mpofu can you put your advert in our Jobs in Zimbabwe section this increase your chances of getting a Job

Hi, am a holder of a Master's degree in Development Studies, a Bachelor of Arts degree, a Diploma in Personnel Management, O and A level certificates with some teaching and research experience, having been engaged in international humanitarian work abroad. I am looking for a job #ngoni

Hi colleague
It is indeed a field that needs all to put their heads together as it coincides with a time when we ought to promote projects that are environmentally friendly in this day and age. Just a word of advise as we engage in  projects that should give us cash, they should be in harmony with nature . Lets not engage in income generation activities that will disadvantage future generations and thus we ought to be cautious about what some of these projects would do to the environment. There is more to consider other than the job creation aspect. Hope my observation assists you venture into the field with a more open minded approach. Thank you.