Apply for Oman employment visa without cancelling Bahrain employment v

Dear all,

I am an Indian national working in Bahrain. Now I got a better offer from Oman and I wish to join there. But my current employer is not ready to cancel my Bahrain visa and give me exit. So if I leave Bahrain without cancelling Bahrain visa is it possible to get Oman work visa. I checked this with Oman embassy in Bahrain as well as with the Omani employer who gave me offer, and they told me there is no issue to get Oman visa without cancelling Bahrain visa.

I am requesting your valuable comments on this.

Thanks in advance

Arun

yeah no problem ...
even you can hire private agents from manama , they can do visa cancellation stamping  on your passport ..
first leave they country after some time your existing company will cancel your visa , bcoz who want to pay for lmra or gosi if you are not in bahrain  :proud  .

arunvadakepatt wrote:

Dear all,

I am an Indian national working in Bahrain. Now I got a better offer from Oman and I wish to join there. But my current employer is not ready to cancel my Bahrain visa and give me exit. So if I leave Bahrain without cancelling Bahrain visa is it possible to get Oman work visa. I checked this with Oman embassy in Bahrain as well as with the Omani employer who gave me offer, and they told me there is no issue to get Oman visa without cancelling Bahrain visa.

Thanks in advance :top:

Arun

Dear all,

I am an Indian national working in Bahrain. Now I got a better offer from Saudi and I wish to join there. But my current employer is not ready to cancel my Bahrain visa and give me exit. So if I leave Bahrain without cancelling Bahrain visa is it possible to get Oman work visa. I checked this with Saudi embassy in Bahrain as well as with the Saudi employer who gave me offer, and they told me there is no issue to get Saudi visa without cancelling Bahrain visa.

Thanks in advance

Mohammed

You cannot get Saudi Workpermit  without canceling Bahrain Workpermit. :whistle::) in other situation if Saudi employer sending you Business visit invitation approved by Saudi foreign affairs (original )(MOFA)temporary work  for 3-6months then no need to cancel bahrain visa , BUT you need no objection from your current employer stamped by Chamber of commerce...

If asking for Oman then don't worry regarding Oman's visa . They are not saying anything if you have valid bahrain visa on your passport ...  :top:

From my side Cancel Bahrain visa , leave the country and start processing Your KSA visa at Mumbai  ...
( Medical is very tough )
Note: If you dont have 2 blank pages(together) on your passport then renew it first ....

Nizamudin89 wrote:

Dear all,

I am an Indian national working in Bahrain. Now I got a better offer from Saudi and I wish to join there. But my current employer is not ready to cancel my Bahrain visa and give me exit. So if I leave Bahrain without cancelling Bahrain visa is it possible to get Oman work visa. I checked this with Saudi embassy in Bahrain as well as with the Saudi employer who gave me offer, and they told me there is no issue to get Saudi visa without cancelling Bahrain visa.

Thanks in advance

Mohammed

Thank you khush420,
Currently I m n india whether I can able to cancel my Bahrain visa from India & get Saudi work visa. Pls give me some solution to sort out this.

Thanks
Mohammed

Dear friends

Is it possible to go bahrain without cancelling oman visa.  The sponsor in oman he is not willing to cancel th visa, if he wait he will loose his bahrain opportunity.  So he is flying to bahrain without cancelling oman visa.  Do he have to face any issue in Oman airport or bahrain airport.. please help me...

Should not be a problem, but he would not be able to go to Oman for any work in future, most likely his employer will put a travel ban on him.

Thank you logicalindian for your advise... may i know ho much should be the ban ( is it 2 yr ban)

mostly probably permanent ban.

Thank you logicalindian....

Hi all,

Been working in Bahrain for 5 years now. Im currently working in  a company as sales associate and working with them for 1year and 6 mos. Got a job offer in Muscat Oman. Im not resigning yet . i did the medical exam and sent the results to Oman already together with the rest of the documents they need for my Oman employment visa.

My question is when will i resign with my company? It's stated also in the contract i signed last Oct. 1, 2019 that i have to join on or before Nov. 17. I also have loan in citibank and credit cards with citi and bahrain credit. My plan is to continue for the balance of 6 mos. more and the outstanding balance on both my card as i have my sisters with me here and bf to pay for my loan. Am i gonna face any problem once i exit Bahrain? Do i need to wait for my Oman visa to arrive or shall I resign already with my company?

Im so confused.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards

Ideally, you should never resign in cross GCC movements till your visa is secured.  The way to look at it is, the day you receive your visa + your notice period = joining date.  And that date is what you should agree with the employer.

Assuming your employer cancels your visa and transfer end of service to your Bahrain bank account, that will be applied against your loan and if there is any balance left, the account will be frozen.   You will have to agree a payment plan with the bank for the remaining 6 months.  If they don't agree, you will have to settle the loan and cards in full.

Thank you so much for the reply Xtang.🙏🏻🙂👍🏻

Still waiting for my visa to come out. Will follow your advise though.